The River Nile flows northward through Egypt and drains into the Mediterranean Sea via its branches: Damietta (the eastern branch) and Rosetta…
- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Transfer from Cairo to your hotel in Ras El Bar (ca. 3.5 hours). Enjoy the view from the hotel's pool or take a 2-minute walk to the lighthouse and view the area where the Nile meets the sea. Overnight at the hotel. Meals (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Day free to relax on the pool or to explore the city on your own in the morning. The houses in Ras El Bar have a different style from those you have seen in the other cities all over Egypt. The city is a famous for a dessert called "Meshabbek". You can find it in several shops downtown. Overnight at the hotel. Meals (B)
Transfer from Ras El Bar to your hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
- 2-night hotel accommodation at Steigenberger Hotel El Lessan on BB basis.
- Private transfers Cairo - Ras El Bar - Cairo.
- Currently applied taxes. In case on increase, we reserve the right to charge the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
Package price varies according to the dates and the number of people travelling. Please contact us to give you the price matching your requirements.