In this tour, you will visit the main tourist sites in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, beside some off the beaten track sites, like…
- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
In this tour, you will visit the main tourist sites in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, beside some off the beaten track sites, like Dendara Temple (the most colorful temple in Egypt), the tombs of the Nobles in Aswan to enjoy a stunning view over Aswan...
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Breakfast at the hotel. With Spring Tours guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo. In the evening, optional Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Luxor. Arrival at Luxor, transfer to your hotel. Visit Karnak Temple (the largest ancient religious site in the world) on the East Bank. Overnight at your hotel in Luxor. Meals (B)
Transfer to Qena. Visit the Temple of Hathor (Dendara, the most colorful temple in Egypt). Return to Luxor, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, optional visit of Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast aboard. Today, your tour will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the mortuary Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu) and see the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch aboard. Dinner and overnight in Edfu. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast on board. Optional visit of Edfu Temple. Of all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, visit the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast aboard. Visit Philae Temple. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca ride to Tombs of the Nobles on the other side of the Nile. From there, you can enjoy a beautiful panorama of the city. In the evening, explore the souk on your own, full of the scent and color of spices, perfumes, scarves and baskets. Dinner and overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Cruise disembarkation. Transfer to Aswan Airport to board the flight to Cairo. Arrival at Cairo, transfer to your hotel. Day free for leisure or shopping. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Visit the beautiful palace of the Prince Mohamed Ali in Manial, followed by the visit of Nilometer of Rhoda Island dating from the 9th century!Rest of day free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board your flight to return back home. Meals (B)
Meals: B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Luxor on BB basis.
- 4-night cruising trip Luxor – Aswan with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Visit to Dendara temple in Qena including the transfers Luxor - Qena - Luxor.
- Half day visit to the Palace of Prince Mohamed Ali in Manial and the Nilometer on Rhoda Island in Cairo.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Luxor / Aswan – Cairo.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun Tomb in Luxor.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Any optional visits/tours.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
Package price varies according to the required hotel category, the dates and the number of people travelling. Please contact us to give you the price matching your requirements.