A “classic” tour for people who only have around one week to spend in Egypt, and would like to see and experience as…
- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Breakfast at the hotel. With Spring Tours guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo. In the evening, optional Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Aswan. Arrival at Aswan, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca trip to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast on board. In the morning, visit Philae Temple located on Agilka Island. Optional visit to the Unfinished Obelisk and the High Dam. Back to the boat. Sail to Kom Ombo. In the afternoon, visit the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast on board. Optional visit to Edfu Temple. Of all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Esna, cross the lock and sail to Luxor. Optional visit to Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast and disembarkation. Your tour in Luxor (frequently characterized as “the world’s greatest open air museum”) will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Afterwards, you will cross the Nile and visit Karnak Temple on the East Bank. Transfer to the hotel in Luxor. Rest of day free. Overnight at the hotel. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Luxor Airport to board the flight to Cairo followed by the international flight. Meals (B)
Meals: B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
- The cruise itinerary could be altered for reasons beyond our control such as lock closure and low water levels of the Nile. However, all sightseeing will be provided.
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- This is just an offer and subject to availability upon receiving your request to book.
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 3-night cruising trip Aswan – Luxor with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Luxor on BB basis.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Aswan / Luxor – Cairo.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun & Seti I tombs in Luxor.
- Any optional visits/tours.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
Package price varies according to the required hotel category, the dates and the number of people travelling. Please contact us to give you the price matching your requirements.