Cairo & El Minya
- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Day 1 - Arrival Day
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Day 2 - Cairo Sightseeing
Breakfast at the hotel. With Spring Tours guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo! Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 3 - El Minya
Transfer to El Minya. Visit the tombs of Beni Hassan and enjoy a magnificent view over the Nile. Proceed to Tal El Amarna to visit the tombs on the East Bank of the Nile. Back to Cairo. Overnight at the hotel. Meals (B)
Day 4 - Free for leisure
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free for leisure, the city self exploration or you can book optional tours. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Day 5 - Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport for international departure escorted by Spring Tours representative. Meals (B)
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
- Day trip to El Minya including the visit of Beni Hassan Tombs and Tel Al Amarna.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flight tickets.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to the mummies rooms at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
- Any optional tours.