- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Breakfast at the hotel. With Spring Tours guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. Rest of day free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to Luxor. Arrival at Luxor Airport/railway station, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, optional visit of Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (L/D)
Breakfast aboard. Today, your tour will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Then, you will cross the Nile and visit Karnak Temple (the largest ancient religious site in the world) on the East Bank. Sail to Edfu. Lunch aboard. Dinner and overnight in Edfu. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast on board. Optional visit of Edfu Temple. Of all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, optional visit to the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast aboard. Visit Philae Temple followed by an optional visit to the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca ride to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. In the evening, explore the souk on your own, full of the scent and color of spices, perfumes, scarves and baskets. Dinner and overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Cruise disembarkation. Transfer to the Nubian Sea boatswan for embarkation before lunch. Afternoon Free. Dinner. Nubian Show. Overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast. Morning visit of Kalabsha and Beit El Wali. Sail to Wadi El Sebou. Lunch on board. Dinner. Meals (B/L/D)
Breakfast. Visit of Wadi El Sebou and Dakka. Sail to Amada. Lunch on board. Visit Amada. Overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Sail To Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast. Visit Kasr Ibrim (Exterior). Sail to Abou Simbel. Arrival at Abu Simbel (Music & cocktail). Visit Abou Simbel Temples. Meals (B/L/D)
Check out for Departure. Transfer to Abu Simbel Airport to board the flight to Cairo. Arrival at Cairo. Rest of day free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many the most entertaining part of Cairo! Rest of day free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport to board the flight to return back home. Meals (B)
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 4-night cruising trip Luxor - Aswan with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- 4-night Lake Nasser Cruise Aswa - Abbu Simbel with M/S Nubian Sea 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Half day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
- Half day visit to the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
Price does not include:
- Entry visa.
- The international flights.
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Luxor / Abu Simbel – Cairo.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun Tomb in Luxor.
- Visit to the Fort of Qayetbay from inside.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Any optional visits/tours.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.