Interested in visiting the Coptic sites in Cairo and Alexandria beside the must see sites like the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum? If…
- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
- The Price
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Breakfast at the hotel. With Spring Tours guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will visit Coptic Cairo. There you will visit St. George Church, the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church with the crypt in which the Holy Family rested during their journey in Egypt after they fled from the persecution of King Herod. Afterwards you will visit Beni Ezra Synagogue and the Coptic Musem. The last spot in this tour will be Amr Ibn Al A’as Mosque, the first mosque established in Egypt. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many, the most entertaining part of Cairo. Evening free. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Transfer from Cairo to Alexandria with a stop at Wadi Al Natrun to visit any of the open monasteries there: Deir Abu Makar, Deir Al Suryan, Deir Anba Bishoy. Proceed to Alexandria. Rest of day free for leisure/self exploration. Overnight at the hotel in Alexandria. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Catacombs of Kom Al Shoukafa. The catacombs are one of the most interesting sites in Alexandria. They were built in the 2nd century AD during the Roman era. Their architecture is a unique combination of both Egyptian and Greco-Roman art. Next you will visit the Fort of Qayetbey, that was built at the site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, which was destroyed by earthquakes. Sultan Qayetbey used the lighthouse debris in the construction of his fort. Then, you will visit St. Mark Coptic Cathedral, the seat of his Holiness the Pope of Alexandria, Patriarch of all Africa and the Holy Synod of the Coptic Orthodox Church. The last stop will be at the beautiful Montazah Gardens. Back to Cairo. Overnight at the hotel. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport for international departure escorted by Spring Tours representative. Meals (B)
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- This is just an offer and subject to availability upon receiving your request to book.
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on BB basis.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple and the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit Coptic Cairo including the churches of St. George, Abu Serga, the Hanging Church, Beni Ezra Synagogue, the Coptic Museum and Amr Ibn Al A'as Mosque followed by visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Transfer from Cairo to Alexandria including a stop at Wadi Al Natrun to visit any of the open monasteries there.
- Alexandria sightseeing including the Catacombs of Kom Al Shoukafa, the Fort of Qayetbey, St. Mark Coptic Church and Montazah Gardens.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flight tickets.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Any optional tours.