- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Arrival at Cairo Airport. Spring Tours representative will meet you at the airport and will escort you during the transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Rest of day, free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (-)
Breakfast at the hotel. With Spring Tours guide, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. The next stop will be at the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. In the evening, optional Tannoura Show at Wekalet El Ghoury. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the Citadel of Salah El Din with the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. From the citadel you can enjoy magnificent views over Cairo. If you are lucky with the weather, you can even see the Pyramids! Then you will visit the mosques of Sultan Hassan, Al Refaie and Ibn Toulon, each differs in architecture and style. The tour will end at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which is for many the most entertaining part of Cairo! In the evening, optional Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free for leisure or optional day trip to Alexandria. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo. Meals (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport for international departure escorted by Spring Tours representative. Meals (B)
Meals: B = Breakfast
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- This is just an offer and subject to availability upon receiving your request to book.
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- Full day visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple and the Egyptian Museum.
- Visit to the Citadel of Salah El Din, the mosques of Sultan Hassan, El Refaie, Ibn Toulon and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Airport transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
- Entry visa.
- The international flight tickets.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
- Any optional tours.
Package price varies according to the required hotel category, the dates and the number of people travelling. Please contact us to give you the price matching your requirements.