Long Nile Cruise from Cairo to Luxor
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Day 1 - October 2nd 2023
Cruise embarkation. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (D)
Day 2 - October 3rd 2023
Breakfast on board. Today, you will visit the only surviving wonder of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Beside the Pyramids, you will have the chance to see the famous Sphinx and visit the Valley Temple in Giza Necropolis. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, visit the Egyptian Museum where you will find -without doubt- the greatest collection of Egyptian antiquities. It has more than 120,000 items on display, with many more hundreds of thousands in its basement storerooms. One of the most famous collections housed by the Egyptian Museum is Tut Ankh Amun Treasures. Back to the boat. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 3 - October 4th 2023
Breakfast on board. In the morning, visit the Citadel of Salah El Din with the famous Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali and Khan El khalili. Lunch on board. In the afternoon visit Coptic Cairo with St. Sergius Church and the Hanging Church. Back to the boat. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 4 - October 5th 2023
In the morning, sail to Beni Sweif. Visit Meidum pyramid (if time will not permit visit on this day, it will be arranged on day 5). Overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 5 - October 6th 2023
Breakfast on board. In the morning, sail to El Minya. Overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 6 - October 7th 2023
Breakfast aboard. Visit the Beni Hassan Tombs. Sail to Tel El Amarna. Overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 7 - October 8th 2023
Breakfast on board. Visit Tel El Amarna and Tuna El Gabal. Sail to Assiut. Overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 8 - October 9th 2023
Breakfast on board. Sailing to Sohag. Overnight aboard in Sohag. Overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 9 - October 10th 2023
Breakfast on board. Sail to Abydos. Visit Abydos Temple by bus. Sail to Nagaa Hammadi. Overnight in Nagaa Hammadi. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 10 - October 11th 2023
Breakfast on board. Sail to Qena. Visit Dendara Temple. Sail to Luxor. Overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 11 - October 12th 2023
Breakfast followed by disembarkation by maximum 8:00 am. Meals (B)
- The cruise itinerary could be altered for reasons beyond our control such as lock closure and low water levels of the Nile. However, all sightseeing will be provided.
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- This is just an itinerary, subject to availability upon receiving your request to book.
- 10-night cruising trip Cairo - Luxor with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on Full Board basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers in Cairo and Luxor as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
Price does not include:
- Egypt entry visa.
- The international flight tickets.
- The domestic flight ticket Luxor – Cairo.
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside.
- Any optional visits/tours.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
- Tipping or any other personal expenses.
Package price varies according to the number of people travelling. Please contact us to give you the price matching your requirements.