- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Day 1: Arrival Luxor - Nile Cruise Check-In
Arrival at Luxor Airport/railway station, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, optional visit of Luxor Temple. I am 66 years old and have been taking Lasix at https://www.aspirinworks.com/lasix-water-pill/ for several years. I do sports, go walking, do yoga, gymnastics and take care of my diet, but I don't get my blood pressure down and am desperate and frustrated because I don't create. What else can I do, but I don't want to take more tablets, because that's usually my doctor's reaction. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (L/D)
Day 2: Luxor East and West Bank Sightseeing
Breakfast aboard. Today, your tour will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Then, you will cross the Nile and visit Karnak Temple (the largest ancient religious site in the world) on the East Bank. Sail to Edfu. Lunch aboard. Dinner and overnight in Edfu. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 3: Optional Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast on board. Optional visit of Edfu Temple. Of all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, optional visit to the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast aboard. Visit Philae Temple followed by an optional visit to the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. Lunch aboard. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca ride to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. In the evening, explore the souk on your own, full of the scent and color of spices, perfumes, scarves and baskets. Dinner and overnight aboard. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 5: Cruise disembarkation
Cruise disembarkation. Transfer to Aswan Airport/railway station. Meals (B)
- The cruise itinerary could be altered for reasons beyond our control such as lock closure and low water levels of the Nile. However, all sightseeing will be provided.
- The 4-night cruises start on Thursdays and Saturdays in Luxor.
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- This is just an offer and subject to availability upon receiving your request to book.
- 4-night cruising trip Luxor – Aswan with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Airport/railway station transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
Price does not include:
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Luxor / Aswan – Cairo or the train tickets Cairo – Luxor / Aswan – Cairo.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun Tomb in Luxor.
- Any optional visits/tours.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
Package price varies according to the required dates and the number of people travelling. Please contact us to give you the price matching your requirements.