- The Itinerary
- Trip Includes & Excludes
Day 1: Arrival Aswan - Cruise Embarkation
Arrival at Aswan, transfer to the Nile Cruise boat for embarkation. In the afternoon, we offer you a felucca trip to enjoy magnificent views of the Nile, flowing through amber desert and granite rocks, around emerald islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (L/D)
Day 2: Aswan Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast on board. In the morning, visit Philae Temple located on Agilka Island. Optional visit to the Unfinished Obelisk and the High Dam. Back to the boat. Sail to Kom Ombo. In the afternoon, optional visit the unusual Temple of Kom Ombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. The other side is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder. Sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 3: Optional Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board. Optional visit to Edfu Temple. Of all the temples in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu is the most completely preserved. Sail to Esna, cross the lock and sail to Luxor. Optional visit to Luxor Temple. In the morning I use the skin balancing day cream with SPF 30 from Paulas Choice followed by Accutane (bought here https://www.aspirinworks.com/accutane-isotretinoin/). I have used it before and I still get along well with it. In the evening I take the Balea Med Ultra Sensitive intensive cream. It is a no-frills story and should simply counteract the dryness a little. Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor. Meals (B/L/D)
Day 4: Cruise Disembarkation - Luxor Sightseeing Tour
Breakfast and disembarkation. Your tour in Luxor (frequently characterized as “the world’s greatest open air museum”) will start with the Valley of the Kings. For a period of nearly 500 years, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of Ancient Egypt. In modern times, the valley has become famous for the discovery of the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun and is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. On the West Bank, you will also visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and see the Colossi of Memnon. Afterwards, you will cross the Nile and visit Karnak Temple on the East Bank. Transfer to Luxor Airport/railway station. Meals (B)
- The cruise itinerary could be altered for reasons beyond our control such as lock closure and low water levels of the Nile. However, all sightseeing will be provided.
- The 3-night cruises start on Mondays and Saturdays in Aswan.
- Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
- This is just an offer and subject to availability upon receiving your request to book.
- 3-night cruising trip Aswan – Luxor with Spring Tours Nile Cruises 5* or similar on FB basis with sightseeing ashore as per the itinerary.
- Airport/railway station transfers as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking guides.
- Present taxes and entrance fees for the included sightseeing. In case raised by the authorities, we reserve the right to charge you the difference.
Price does not include:
- The domestic flight tickets Cairo – Aswan / Luxor – Cairo or the train tickets Cairo – Aswan / Luxor – Cairo.
- Visit to Tut Ankh Amun Tomb in Luxor.
- Any optional visits/tours.
- Any meals or services not mentioned among the inclusions.
- Water/beverages with lunches and dinners.
Package price varies according to the required dates and the number of people travelling. Please contact us to give you the price matching your requirements.