COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Procedures
Our priority is your health and safety.
First of all, please rest assured that there have not been any COVID-19 cases among Spring Tours guests or staff members (including the Nile cruisers crews).
Taking into consideration the rapidly evolving COVID-19 all over the world, in order o protect our future guests and staff members, we are undertaking all the necessary precautionary hygiene measures in order to ensure their safety.
We follow the guidelines of local health authorities, CDC,WHO to prevent the spread of infection.
Disinfection of Spring Tours Nile Cruise Ships & Vehicles
After the departure of the last guest, each ship and vehicle has been through a disinfection and sanitization process carried out by specialized teams trained in accordance with the international standards for sanitization procedures.
The materials used in this process are approved by the Ministry of Health and the sanitization process is running are under their supervision.
Safety Procedures on the Vehicles
- We ensure that all contact surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with effective sanitizers.
- On top of our normal cleaning plan, we add extra focus on the high-touch points/surfaces.
- We separate headrest covers in special, marked laundry bags to be washed in hot cycles (70ºc or more).
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available on each vehicle.
- We advise our guests to keep at least two empty seats distance whenever space allows.
Hygiene Procedures on the Nile Cruisers
- Each of our Nile cruisers is equipped with 2 non-contact thermometers.
- We measure and record the body temperatures of guests and employees upon check-in and after each tour.
- We do highlight the hand sanitizers’ locations (in the lobby, the lounge entrance, corridors and at the restaurant) once the guests check-in and during the briefings as well.
- All air-conditioning filters are cleaned and disinfected on each embarkation day.
- Normal cleaning procedures are followed with increased focus on regular disinfection of high-touch points and areas such as door handles and handrails
- All crew members (Front Office, housekeeping, kitchen and waiters) wear surgical masks during their duties.
- Concierge team offer hand sanitizer for the guests upon check-in and upon return from each tour/visit.
- The main entrance, the lobby and the front desk are sprayed with disinfectants on hourly basis.
Dining On The Nile Cruisers
- Highest hygiene measures from food preparation to dining experience are implemented to ensure food safety.
- We maintain the highest levels of cleaning across our kitchen and buffets.
- The coffee machines, soda machines, and others, in particular high-touch points are cleaned and disinfected after each service and more often if necessary.
(At the head office and all branches, tour leaders, tour guides, drivers and Nile Cruisers crew members)
They are provided with all information and practices which are followed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
As they should:
- Work from home when possible (applicable to head office and branches staff members).
- Measure their body temperatures on daily basis.
- Wash the hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover their mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when they cough or sneeze, otherwise they should cough and sneeze into their elbow.