COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Procedures Update
With the busy winter travel season approaching in Egypt , we are pleased to update the latest following measures and preparations we take against the COVID19 up to September 2021:
- All Spring Tours staff members in the main office in Cairo and branch offices in Luxor, Aswan, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, and Marsa Alam have been fully vaccinated including tour directors , airports’ reps, coach drivers and garages’ personnel.
- All boats’ staff members and crew are fully vaccinated and trained to follow the latest measures and precautions to keep our valued guests safe and healthy.
- Our front line staff members including tour guides, reps and drivers have completed an Infection Prevention and Control IPC training course to properly handle any situation arises during our guests stay in Egypt.
- All our coach and car garages staff members are trained to make sure all vehicles are disinfected and cleaned before and after any trip. All sanity supplies used for sterilization and disinfection are available on coaches and boats.
- On the other hand, the Egyptian government is taking all precautionary measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of guests in Egypt which include inspection and regular visits to hotels and Nile cruise boats to make sure the latest WHO international health code against COVID19 is adhered to.
We would like to reassure that besides our care to offer hassle free and enjoyable holiday , our guests health and safety are now given our top priority from the moment they arrive to Egypt till they depart home.